Easter Holiday minimum stay 3 nights (Friday to Monday) Supplement – USD 35
Christmas and New Year minimum stay 3 nights (22.12.13 to 02.01.14) Supplement – To be communicated
Terms and Conditions
The above rates are based on are inclusive of 16% VAT, 7.5% Service Charge and 2% Catering
Levy – Total 25.5%. For the Executive Room rates will apply which will be given on request
The rates include:
Welcome drink – Meals as per the Meal Plan booked – Television with DSTV Connectivity – Tax and Gratuities
For Standard and Cottages 2 adults and 1 child up to a maximum age of 12 years with one baby cot. There are a number of interconnecting rooms available which can be extended if two rooms are booked (I.e. for a family of 4) prior request should be sent, well in advance and it is subject to availability.
– Children below 3 Years – Free
– Children 4-12 Years Sharing with Parents – 50% of Half Twin
– Children 4-12 Years in their own room – Charge a Single rate
Entertainment & Sports
– Table tennis, darts, water polo, pool, volleyball are offered free.
– Unlimited use of the Spa Swimming Pool
Payments / Deposits:
Payments to be received before arrival date
Bank name: – Standard Chartered Bank
Bank branch: – Nakuru Branch,Kenyatta Avenue
Account name: – Lake Bogoria Spa Resort Ltd
Swift Code: – SCBLKENX
Account number: – (KSHS): 0102053383001 / (USD): 8702053383000
For accommodation cancelled or reduced in number
72 hours – 50% of the value of the booking.
24 hours -75% of the value of the booking.
12 hours – 100% of the value of the booking
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Net rates correct at the time of going to print. Subsequent, necessary changes remain at the discretion of the Hotel and are beyond our control.
2. Brochure Contributions: Any brochure and/or marketing contributions need to be agreed in writing in advance. Brochure contributions will be considered null and void in the event that the hotel’s description and pictures featured in an operator’s brochure or website are not
3. The hotel and /or representative will be allowed to check all brochure text and photos used prior to the operator publishing this in their official programme.
4. The hotel reserves the right to issue “Stop Sale” notices at any time. If due to an overbooking situation the client(s) has to be out-booked the hotel will upgrade to next category of hotel, but will not agree to any additional cash compensation. The operator will always be informed of such arrangements prior to the client(s) departure from destination. No compensation for any other reason whatsoever shall be paid by the Hotel
5. The fact sheet, net rates and terms and conditions issued by the hotel form part of this agreement.
6. The hotel reserves the right to cancel this agreement if payment policy and cancellation policy are not adhered to by the contract partner.
7. All disputes, controversies and claims arising out of or relating to this agreement or with respect to the interpretation of this agreement or the right or obligation of the parties and their successors and permitted assignees, agree that the Courts of Kenya shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine and all disputes whether by operation of law or otherwise